From Planetside Syndicate
How to write in wiki markup: wiki writing
Test area: VR Wiki
- Register yourself so you and others can track your contributions.
- Note: your email account must then be validated before you can edit pages.
- Click a white link, or hit the "edit" tab on an existing page to add.
- Don't put strategies on weapon, vehicle, or armor pages, put it in the Strategy area.
- When you edit, please enter a Summary at the bottom of what you have changed! If you're adjusting something small like a word or two, please check "minor edit." and indicate what words you changed.
- Red links mean there's nothing on the other end of them, and need authoring.
- Please don't create pages about specific players, the User Pages are there for that.
- To see all pages where authoring is needed, view Special:Wantedpages
- Use other articles that address similar items to lay out your article or see how things are written/coded. There's no stealing in a wiki, everything here is public domain.
- Don't hesitate to edit if you see something wrong or missing. There's a tab at the top of every article.
- Please keep personal references, strategies, and opinions out of Game Data pages.
- Normal image code: [[Image:.jpg|thumb|150px|right|Description]]
- Redirect code: #Redirect <destination_title>