From Planetside Syndicate
To find a complete listing by revision number, view the Patches category, linked at bottom.
- 1.0.0 - PlanetSide Launches on May 20th!
- 1.1 - Jamming of friendly Combat Engineering disabled. Implant confirmation removed. Tells no longer case sensitive.
- 1.2 - Zone crash fixes, weather tweaks, and Server listing tweaks added. Base kill Experience doubled from 50 to 100.
- 1.3 - Zone and game crash fixes
- 1.4 - Vehicle Queues, Population Lock indicators, and Bandwidth settings. Other minor tweaks.
- 1.5 - Skyguard, Liberator Certification, and Orbital Strikes/EMPs go live! Respawn into hacked bases available. Hotspot improvements.
- LLU Patch - LLU capture system goes live! Lasher and Starfire damage degredation tweaks, Basilisk and Wraith combined into single ATV cert, and HART waypoint exploit fixes added.
- 1.8.8 - LLU changes, ATV down to 2 cert points, Starfire MAX projectile matches Sparrow MAX speed
- 1.9.1 - Flashing LLU link, faster auto-drive off vpad, respawning no longer costs NTU
- 1.9.2 - Speedhacking detection hotfix
- 1.10.10 - Bug fixes, lockers/implants/cert terminals hackable, equipment favorites names extended
- 2.0.49 - AMS zone crash fix, drop pod client crash fix, extra health exploit fix
- 2.1.5 - Client startup crash fix
- 2.1.6 - Ancient Tech weapons and vehicle tweaks/fixes. Galaxies banished from caverns, VS/TR MAX tweaks, and ACE tweaks.
- 2.2.13 - Keymapping tweaks, hack time and LLU lifespan available on map, geowarp tweaks, and module tweaks (including ability to spawn all types).
- 2.2.15 - Server crash fixes, animation culling and backpack cleanup code tweaks.
- 2.3.6 - Battle Concentration Initiative (server merge) and Lodestar go live! HART timer changed to 5 minutes.
- 2.3.9 - Lodestar tweaks, 12 hour empire timer, memory and muzzle flash fixes.
- 2.3.13 - Spawning in the AMS bubble instead of tube, zone/client crash fixes, cavern/geowarp fixes
- 2.3.14 - Medic zone crash and striker client crash fixes
- 2.3.18 - Server crash fixes
- 2.4.7 - Rexo armor increased by 50, empire poplocks tweaked for even spread three ways, multiple bug fixes
- 2.4.12 - Player response updates in testing, animation culling saving fix, VR terminal grief removed
- 2.5.5 - Capitols, Ancient Tech Ammo, and cavern lock benefits go live! DC MAX CoF reduction and grenades turned into 3-packs.
- 2.6.5 - High-res textures, auto-reload, armor status bar under player names, vehicle hover brakes and gear-ratio tweaks, infiltrator fixes, silent run changed to Sensor Shield.
- 2.7.6 - Fury, Deliverer Variants, and new AMS design go live! Tower SOIs visible at all map zoom levels, and session stats (K/D, BEP/CEP, time) available
- 2.8.5 - Merit tracking test drive & Annual Terms of Service Merit go live! Overlay grid, multiple macro banks, proximity squad invite, and other interface tweaks implemented.
- 2.8.7 - AGP performance and drop pod fix
- 2.9.5 - Empire Incentives modifications, merit shoulderpad, Adaptive LOD added, and different animation culling levels added. LLU sub-capitols linked only by Capitol spawn LLUs again. Striker, Radar, Outfit invitation and "turn left" keymapping fix.
- 2.9.8 - MA damage degredation extended. Starfire and Sparrow range increased. Zoning client crash fix.
- 2.10.7 - The Bending. Battle Islands go live!
- 2.10.14 - Standard Assault Pass. Cavern capture experience enabled. Rearm pads/silos always rearm. Jacked AMS stays deployed.
- 3.0.17 - BFR assets and hangars added. Armored Assault cert tree implemendted. Buggy and tank speeds increased. Tech plant requirement removed for Router and Sunderer
- 3.0.18 - Beamer, MAX armor, avatar invisibility, and zone crash fix.
- 3.0.19 - Autodrive grief removed. Galaxy side-gun and Liberator cluster-bomb, AP shotgun shell, Lasher BFR damage, and Mosquito MAX damage fixes.
- 3.0.25 - BFR acquisition fully operational! Galaxy gun COF and rate of fire decreased.
- 3.0.26 - Halloween decor added. Heavy vehicles disallowed from purchase inside caverns (not banished). BFRs are banished from caverns, can no longer decon on walkways, nor can load enemy equipment in favorites. "Sanc is full" and crash to desktop fixes.
- 3.0.27 - Halloween decor removed and Exploration Merit live! Round 1 of BFR nerfs. Cavern resecures count towards BFR Imprint every 20 minutes.
- 3.0.29 - BFR Cert split into basic BFR, BFR AI, and BFR AA certs. Round 2 of BFR nerfs.
- 220.127.116.11 - TR Gunner Mortar cert fix. Round 3 of BFR nerfs.
- 3.1.2 - Global warp queuing, shared vehicle experience, cert pre-req dropping, and ground vehicle bailing go live! Bailing malfunction added to heavily damaged aircraft. Support tools permitted during weapons lock. /ignore includes globals/cont-alls. 20 boomer limit implemented.
- 3.1.5 - Win condition for "Run for the Guns!" Event implemented. Mouse wheel mapping fix.
- 3.1.6 - Warpgate queue zone crash fixes
- 3.2.6 - Holiday decor added. December Combat Event live. Standard BFRs retired with gunner variants becoming standard. All gunner variant BFRs armor and speed matched to Colossus model. Round 4 of BFR nerfs.
- 3.2.7 - BFR Gunner vertical axis fix
- 3.2.8 - December Combat Event conditions removed. Buggy movement and Fury rocket tweaks
- 3.2.12 - Battle Rank 23 goes live! ATV and Harasser now only 1 cert point. BFR upped to 4, Uni-MAX upped to 6, and Air Cavalry upped to 6 cert points. Switchblade buffs.
- 3.3.7 - ANT tweaks, including deploying from inside. Round 5 of BFR nerfs. Multitude of bug fixes.
- 3.3.8 - Fury weapon tweaks. Client crash and merit fixes. Transportation Citation Merit added.
- 3.3.9 - Initial jolt added to aircraft afterburner. Client crash, merit, and keyboard/keymapping fixes.
- 3.3.10 - Aphelion Plasma Mortar burn framerate tweak
- 3.4.5 - New Global Lattice with Empire Benefits go live! Broadcast warpgate mechanics revision, /who cr, and Air Cavalry certification split, and new Lasher orb effect implemented. Multitude of bug fixes.
- 3.4.6 - Ancient Tech acquisition fix. Corpses no longer block weapons.
- 3.4.7 - Warp Queue broadcast gate, Quasar MAX, and Command Rank armor display fix.
- 3.4.8 - Round 6 of BFR nerfs, including water timers. Keymap, merit, respawn, and client crash fixes.
- 3.4.9 - "No respawn point" fix
- 3.4.14 - Round 7 of BFR nerfs. First revision of Merit Commendations. Weapon splash on water implemented.
- 3.5.4 - Squad Home Base goes live! Low resolution sounds made available. Multitude of fixes.
- 3.5.7 - Merit and Squad Home Base, and TR MAX fixes.
- 3.5.9 - Crash to desktop after extensive play and vehicles+force domes framerate fixes.
- 3.6.5 - Squad Experience Revision and Squad Leader chat (/sl) go live! Major CEP calculation adjustments. All Medical Terminals now repair armor. Multitude of fixes.
- 3.6.6 - Squad EXP Radar glow toggleable. BFR and Tank favorites hotfix. Laze fix. Crash to desktop hotfix.
- 3.6.8 - Two-year Term of Service Merit and Heavy Sniper Rifle live! Avatar, CE, Monolith, Ground Vehicle, and reticle fixes. Squad experience revisions.
- 18.104.22.168 Heavy Sniper Rifle renamed to Heavy Scout Rifle, HSR Cone of Fire changes, reduced Wall Turret explosion, modified properties of aircraft launching
- 3.6.9 - Aircav armor adjustments, "Flaklet" added, Reaver damage against infantry nerfed, MAX adjustments.
- 3.7.3 - Support Experience implemented - Support Merits tracking - New Player Mission System - Vulture - New Population Indicators - Infantry Weapon Times.
- 3.7.10 - Support Merit Commendations live, second-tier Training Missions available
- 3.7.10 Addendum - AMS Support and Lodestar Support Merits changed.
- 3.8.9 - Battle Rank 25 Extension - In-Game Advertisements - Certification Reallocation
- 3.8.14 - Bug Fix Patch
- 3.9.5 - Rabbit Gameplay and LFS revisions go live! TR MAX allowed to shoot while (un)anchoring, minor Vehicle/BFR tweaks, Help-Star/HUD fixes, the end of looting knives.
- 3.9.5 Brief Update - Rabbit Gameplay adjustments
- 3.9.6 Combat Engineering Window added, as well as Rabbit Gameplay adjustments.
- 3.9.7 - 2 bug fixes and the annual Halloween Jack-O-Lantern 'backpacks'!
- 3.9.8 - Removed Jack-O-Lantern backpacks.
- 3.9.9 - Reveal Enemies/Friendlies Ability now displays Vehicle Icons - Multiple Bug fixes
- 3.10.0 - Added Tactical Overlay, Certification timer reduced from 24 to 6 hours, Buggy and ATV improvements, holiday decorations.
- 3.10.2 - Enhanced Targeting can now see BFR shield health; multiple changes to Flight BFRs.
- 3.10.3 - Upgraded nVIDIA CG DLLs for improved graphics performance, removed holiday features, and fixed a bug with the Aphelion and Eclipse lasers.
- 3.11 - Large number of UI and help/training system changes.
- 3.11.1 - Launch of new /appeal system.
- 3.11.2 - Several minor bug fixes.
- 3.11.3 - Added option to remove red screen flash when taking damage as well as fixing the zoom speed in third person.
- 3.11.4 - Balance adjustments for the Martial Law event on Desolation.
- 3.11.5 - Merit Commendation bug fix.
- 3.11.6 - Major Anti Vehicular damage increases for the Phoenix, Lancer, Striker and all Anti-Vehicular MAX Units.
- 3.11.11 - Updates concerning the Event for PlanetSide's Third Anniversary and a fix for the Login Problem.
- 3.11.18 - Emergency build to address player drops / login issues.
- 3.11.20 - Wasp Interceptor goes live, damage value reversal for the Rocklet Rifle against MAX Units.
- 3.11.24 - Wasp acquisition bug fixed, hack detection added and changes to the Pounder MAX.
- 3.11.28 - Setting changes for the Special Event "Blast Into Battle, Double Time".
- 3.11.47 - New Merit Commendations, additional levels for most Merits, and added Christmas decorations.
- 3.12.04 - New Combat Engineering deployables
- April Fool's Patch - Undocumented addition of Cake, Pie, and Doughnut Box graphics to replace NC, TR, and VS backpacks respectively.
- Anniversary Update - Added Dragon, Scorpion, Stinger, Eraser, and Spear
- 3.12.20 - Combat Engineering changes and small Sunderer variant change
- 3.12.26 - 4 Year Anniversary weapons balance pass
- 3.12.28 - Storyline for the upcoming Phantasm and Galaxy Gunship, respective certifications have been added, Home Continents have changed.
- 3.12.29 - Phantasm and Galaxy Gunship added, as well as several long time bug fixes.
- 3.12.31 - Removed Phantasm gun, multiple buffs to Galaxy Gunship, and increased repair speeds for Combat Engineers and Advanced Engineers.
- 3.13.10 - Holiday Event settings removed, minor change to the Light Scout certification, change to mouse mappings.
- 3.13.11 -Valentine's day patch changing VR training characters' names, awarding a special merit, and adding Pain Module damage to cavern spawn areas.
- 3.15.2 -Added Expert Hacking and Data Corruption certifications and abilities, Sensor Disruptor, T-REK, and new Wasp lock-on warning.
- 3.15.4 -Corrected a bug with the Data Corruption certification, viruses in deployables can randomly wear off sooner, and minor tweaks to the Sensor Disruptor.
- 3.15.6 -Markov and Emerald merged into Gemini. Five-year merit added with free Reinforced Exo-Suit certification as the reward.
- 3.15.18 -Added overdrive ability to TR MAXes, Burster magazine size buff, and changed the way incentives are calculated.
- 3.15.29 -Weapons balance pass. Major overhaul of Lasher, buffed Pulsar, Punisher, Sweeper, and Heavy Scout Rifle.
- 3.15.34 -Fixed a bug where the Jackhammer did no damage to MAXes when firing standard (white ammo) in triple-shot mode.
- 3.15.36 -Lasher tweaks: Fixed hit detection issues, decreased AP damage, and increased lash damage and radius.
- 3.15.44 -Valentine's day patch changing VR Training characters' names, and awarding a special merit.
- 3.15.45 -Removed Valentine's day event
- 3.15.46 -Every character received a free certification reset
- 3.15.52 -Coder Madness! Increased armor of Lightning and Medium Battle Tanks by 75%. Increased secondary knife damage by 200%. Increased BEP, CEP, and SEP awarded.
- 3.15.53 -Coder Madness part 2. Removed changes from previous patch, but buffed Mosquito, Reaver, Wasp, Deliverer and variants, and ATVs. Lasher clip reduced to 35.
- 3.15.54 -Ends Coder Madness, restoring everything to normal. Free certification reset.
- 6th Anniversary Update -Added 6th year Term of Service merit. Increased maximum Battle Rank from 25 to 40. Free certification reset.
- Unnumbered Patch (10/15/09) -Fixed bug with five year Term of Service awards and dramatically increased BEP and CEP awarded for facility captures.
- Unnumbered Patch (10/22/09) - Halloween Event, The Spooktacular Bonus Experience Days
- Unnumbered Patch (12/09/09) - Game client now supports Windows Vista and Windows 7 by default